It’s been a busy month of May at Westminster Towers Senior Living Community in Rock Hill, SC. The calendar was filled with plenty of trips and programs for everyone to kick off a great spring and summer months.
Here are just a few of the highlights for the month of May:
- A trip to one of our resident’s lake house, which included a beautiful lunch and relaxation by the water.
- Visit to the iconic Pump House restaurant situated on the Catawba River. Excellent food and fellowship was had by all.
- A Community blood drive was held in the Heritage Hall where many residents and staff participated. Donations given could possibly save 45 people’s lives locally.
- Hiking and walking at Anne Close Springs Greenway where there are miles of beautiful trails and wildlife to be enjoyed.
- Our monthly birthday party was held with singer Jeff Whittington who entertained residents.
- Trip to Lansford Canal – home to the largest known stand of the rocky shoals spider lily and nature and canoeing trails. Lunch at the Wagon Wheel in Fort Lawn, SC, concluded the awesome day.
- Memorial Day fun with a water melon social and a special picnic lunch out on the patio.
There are many more programs such as game night, movie night and countless wellness programs to choose from. If you would like to participate with us, please consider giving Allison Matthews a call in the marketing department at 803-328-5587. She will be happy to show you the lovely campus and the upgraded apartments so you can take advantage of all of that Westminster Towers has to offer.