Health and wellness are a top priority at Westminster Towers Senior Living Community.
Our programs offer a variety of classes and services designed for all residents at the Towers. Take a closer look at some of the offerings that our residents enjoy:
- Massage Therapy is offered by appointment on Thursdays and Saturdays. Massage Therapist and Wellness Specialist, Liz Gray offers a variety of services which include: Deep tissue, Neuromuscular, foot and leg, back and neck, Swedish massage and Myofascial release.
- Westminster Towers’ residents receive 300 minutes of FREE 1-on-1 wellness training every year. Wellness Specialist, Ginny Kight is available to jumpstart any fitness goals.
This program covers a wide variety:
- Progressive Testing
- Personalize Programming
- Gain Strength
- Improve Endurance
- Overcome Plateaus
- Ensure Retention by working with therapist after discharge
- And MORE!
- A blood pressure clinic is held on Wednesdays at 11:00am. A nurse will be available for the clinic every week to give residents their blood pressure readings.
- Riverview at the Towers is available every Monday and Wednesday from 8:00am to 12:00pm. A nurse practitioner is available for urgent care and primary care.
- Power Hour is one of the most popular classes on campus and is held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Heritage Hall. This one hour class is for all levels of fitness.
- Water Aerobics is also a favorite. Our indoor-heated pool is designed to help sore muscles and joints! We also have a sauna available in the pool area.
- Tai Chi with Dale is a fun way to improve balance. Instructor Dale is usually at the Towers on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Other classes such as Healthy Bones/Strong Muscles and Muscle Stretch are available as well.
If you would like more information about our outstanding Health and Wellness programs at Westminster Towers, please call Allison Matthews at 803-328-5587. She will be glad to show you the lovely campus so you can enjoy a healthy life at the Towers.